TESTIMONIALS about the AIR Equation

"Very interesting."
- fan from Georgia

"Good survey"
- fan from South Carolina

"You should put this on facebook"
- fan from Nevada

"Informative."
- fan from the Philippines

"Good formula"
- fan from Kansas

"Very interseting. Can't wait to see results"
- fan from Tennessee

"This is cool."
- fan from Indiana

"good questions"
- fan from Minnesota

"Thanks... I'm interested to view the results."
- fan from Kansas

"i think its nice to have this"
- fan from New York

“Thanks... I'm interested to view the results. “
- fan from Kansas

“This was great. Thanks for creating it.”
- fan from Washington

“Good questions.”
- fan from Colorado

“It was a good survey, great questions.”
- fan from Pennsylvania

“Wonderful. I'm looking forward to the results!”
- fan from Maryland

“cool”
- fan from Tenneesee

“keep up the good work”
- fan from Jakarta, Indonesia

“so far so good, I'm waiting for the results to assess the value”
- fan from Alabama

“I think the AIR concept an intriguing concept. I would like to learn more about it and how to share it with my negative thinking coleagues.”
- fan from Illinois

“Great survey”
- fan from California

“Make sense”
- fan from Washington

“Just idea providing this survey to the public to help them learn more about themselves and promote personal growth”
- fan from Queensland, Australia